About the project
The Good DEEDs – Digital Energy Efficiency Designers – is a KA2 VET Erasmusplus Project started in 2021 and will last until June 2023.
The general objective of the project is to develop and test a methodology and a learning platform for VET teachers and students, aimed at fostering a continuous and sustainable growth strategy of sectoral competences on digital energy efficiency.
What will be the project achievements?
The main topics addressed by the project are:
- ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Environment and climate change
- Social/environmental responsibility of educational institutions
The specific objectives are:
- Creating a Knowledge Management System to support continuous training on digital energy efficiency from school age;
- Creating a Training Toolkit for VET teachers for continuous training on digital energy efficiency from school age;
- Creating the “Online Good DEEDs” platform for circular training on digital energy efficiency.
With every activity we do in our daily lives, we release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere – it’s called the carbon footprint. When we all