About the project
The Good DEEDs – Digital Energy Efficiency Designers – is a KA2 VET Erasmusplus Project started in 2021 and will last until June 2023.
The general objective of the project is to develop and test a methodology and a learning platform for VET teachers and students, aimed at fostering a continuous and sustainable growth strategy of sectoral competences on digital energy efficiency.
What will be the project achievements?
The main topics addressed by the project are:
- ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Environment and climate change
- Social/environmental responsibility of educational institutions
The specific objectives are:
- Creating a Knowledge Management System to support continuous training on digital energy efficiency from school age;
- Creating a Training Toolkit for VET teachers for continuous training on digital energy efficiency from school age;
- Creating the “Online Good DEEDs” platform for circular training on digital energy efficiency.
“Digital Transition – Energy and Environment” was the theme of the videoconference held, under the apology of the Day of Professional Courses in Electronics, Automation
Particularly revealing about the new challenges of the energy system are the results of a Commission study dealing with the issue of energy consumption of