Rīgas Stila un modes tehnikums
Riga Style and Fashion Technical College is a vocational education competence centre with more than 55 years of experience in training young professionals.
A professional education platform where our knowledge and experience meet creativity and curiosity to build a secure future.
- Recognition – a sign of quality and the image of the technical college
- Creativity – in our educational process and in our essence
- Growth – attraction to European standards and the pursuit of challenging ideas and goals
- Environmental and human security – in our attitudes and way of thinking, in the environment of the technical college, in the microclimate and in the consumption, choice and circulation of resources
- Experience and continuity – in the knowledge of our teachers, in the exchange of experience between craftsmen and in the provision of new professional traineeships
- People as sources of ideas, carriers of value and recipients of knowledge.
Greece can emerge as one of the countries that will lead the energy transformation in Europe by 2030, estimates BloombergNEF (BNEF) in its latest analysis
The National Strategy on Education for the Environment and Climate Change 2023-2030 was adopted. It is the first time that Romania adopts a national strategy